This page is provided as a service to our clients. We have no other connection to the ads posted here.
Please contact the employer directly.
Job Description Tour Boat Captain
New exciting tour boat operator seeking experienced boat captains for this upcoming summer season. Captains must
demonstrate a positive safety conscious attitude with great communication skills to ensure a high level of customer
service. Experience tour guiding and operating boats is a definite asset, hourly rate depends on experience also
tips from the guest.
If you also have a class 4 drivers license with experience driving a passenger bus would be a definite asset as we
also have a small passenger tour bus.
· Operate tour boats with the safety of all passengers as the primary focus, in accordance with Transport Canada
· Conduct pre trip inspections of vessel
· Conduct pre trip safety briefing for all passengers
· Maintain mechanical & trip logs
· Provide animated interactive interactions with guests
· Assist as needed to ensure all passengers have the very best possible guest experience
· Able to work a flexible schedule and are available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
· High attention to detail and good communication skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Provide a criminal record check
Mandatory training requirements
SVOP -Small vessel operator proficiency
MED A3 - Marine Emergency Duties
First Aid / CPR
Feel free to be creative, have fun and stand out, send us a video showcasing your fun loving personality!!! We
can't wait to see what you have to offer! This position will be seasonal part time and full time
Tour boat operations 5 years (Preferred)
Previous experience would be a great asset but not mandatory. You enjoy interaction with the public as well as
possess strong customer service skills. Knowledge of the downtown hotels and attractions are also great assets for
SVOP MED A3
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 /hour